Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prom corsage and boutonniere pictures?

I am going to the flower shop today with my boyfriend to pick out our corsage and boutonniere for the prom. Can anyone send me some great pictures that I can take to the florist today. I want something that will look good with my dress. I do not what roses. I want something that is different. I really like lillies. My dress is on this website:


http://www.cbslimited.com/prom-dresses/d...

Prom corsage and boutonniere pictures?
Your dress is really cute! May I suggest a wrist corsage? Here is a link to some cute ideas with different types of flowers that would look adorable





http://www.usa-flowers.com/wrist.htm
Reply:Gorgeous gown, are you planning on wearing a shoulder corsage? I would only go with a wrist one.I wouldn't take away from the sparkly front of my dress.And I would think that yellow and white would go great with the dress.Thanks for 2.And have a great time at the prom...

wide children shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment