Friday, November 13, 2009

HELPPP!!!! Need Ideas For An SAE!!!?

OK.....I have an SAE due on May 16, 2008 and i change my idea twice and i dont have any more ideas for my Supervised Agricultual Experience(SAE)....please help me! I wanted to get a job at florist shop cuz i like flowers n stuff but if i get the job i wont be in my state May 3rd to the 10th n if i get the job i dont want to be asking to take off work wen i just started! so pleaseeee give me some answers....i dont kno what to do! = (

HELPPP!!!! Need Ideas For An SAE!!!?
you could work at a store in the dairy department or you could grow garden vegies and sell them somewhere.. work at a farm.. their are really lots of options, take the florist job, im sure they wouldnt mind you missing some days

coach fur boots

No comments:

Post a Comment