Monday, November 16, 2009

Can You solve these for me?

Each set of three has something in common....you dont have to do all...just some would help. :]


-Florist, Furniture Store%26amp;Obstetrician.


-Radio, Car Engine, Piano.


-Map, Wallet, Laundry.


-The road, The books, The roof.


-Shirt, Barbell, Elevator Button.


-Toy Box, Football Game, City Map.


-Jacuzzi, New York, West Side Story.


-Space Shuttle Opera Houses, Tour de France.


-Ballet Company, High School, Mortgage.


-Cemetery, Guy Fawkes, Novel


-Hair, Door, Teeth.


-Symphony, Florida, Door.


-Sketch, Blood, Bath.


-Arrow, Stairs, Airline.


-Coffee Shop, Football Player, Brassiere.


-Dishwasher, Camera, Bill Gates.


-Turkey, Store Window, Wound.


-Punch, Hair, Volleyball.


-Compass, Pencil, Scrabble.


-Baseball, Dump, Jeans.


-Old Testament, Dog Show, Tennis Tourney.








I know its a lot but it would be great if you could help me with some. Thanks. :]

Can You solve these for me?
I'm not sure I know what you mean by having something in common - can you give an example?
Reply:Man that was great joke!!!!!!!


You deserve a star!


No comments:

Post a Comment