Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do you find someone?? Help!?

Hi, my wedding florist took all my wedding flowers a couple of days after my wedding in order to freeze dry them. She has since shut shop. I cannot find her as her phone is disconnected, email bounces back etc. I have contacted fair trading who said if they can't contact her then there is no hope. Any other way? I just want my wedding flowers back!

How do you find someone?? Help!?
Two things... go to the county assessor and find out who owns the property she was leasing, they should have a forwarding address for her. You can also mail a letter to the last known address, writing please forward address correction requested on it, and you should have it go to her forwarding and with any luck you should get a notice of the new address.





I'd also send the same letter to the bank where she cashed your check, asking them to forward it to her new address.





Last but not least, call teleflora, FTD, any other service she did business with, and ask if they have a final address for her to finish up the accounting.


No comments:

Post a Comment