Monday, May 11, 2009

What's the best flower directory for finding a florist? I have mothers & inlaws & grandmas all across the us.

I have a mother in Florida, mother-inlaw in Texas, grandmother in Minnesota, and another in California. I am a strong believer in the shop getting all the profit. I will not use Tele-Floral, 1-800 Flowers, or FTD cause they "give the shop" a web site only so they can take a percentage of the profit. That is so wrong with the economy the way it is all these florists deserve the full profit!! They are the ones doing the work. Anyone know of a site that just gives me the florist so I can call them directly and get that person to person service I feel I deserve?

What's the best flower directory for finding a florist? I have mothers %26amp; inlaws %26amp; grandmas all across the us.
Hello, I completely understand, I have family everywhere also. I found this great site last year that has florist listings all across the U.S.. The site is floralyellowpages.com. They do list web sites of the florists also, so if you don't want to give that chunk to 1-800 flowers, ftd, or tele you may just want to call them direct. Hope this helps you out. I know they were the most convenient site i have found, and I use them every year for Mothers Day, Christmas, and everything in-between.
Reply:try 1-800-flowers. They mail the flowers to the door. Or teleflora.com and ftd.com. These sites have an agreement with local florists and will look for the closest partner to the recipient to do the arrangement and delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment