Monday, May 11, 2009

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?

Here's the scenario, she live in New York and I live in Ohio. It's her first birthday since we've started dating. So that took the options of me taking her out to dinner or whatever romantic stuff with the two of us being together. I've been looking at flowers and New York's florist shops are super expensive so is there any other suggestions? I don't even have her address and her friends are not helping cause they don't know much. I need some creative ideas please, thank you.

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
Give her some pretty earings or a necklace with your first initial on it. like if your name is Alex, give her an "A" necklace. Loved it when my boyfriend(James) gave me a "J" necklace!
Reply:I-Phone or designer purse


No comments:

Post a Comment