Friday, November 18, 2011

I want to start a hobby, like gardening, but I live in an apartment?

I'd also like to get a job doing something with plants or animals, but I don't have any experience so far other than food service and retail. Could I work retail in a florist's shop? Have any of you done this with no experience and have been hired?

I want to start a hobby, like gardening, but I live in an apartment?
food service and retail.. your a people person.


And if you like something like plant or animals you may no more then you think.





theirs a lot of things you can do in a flower shop.


customer service,...taking orders


merchandising... setting up there displays


Back off the house help...making personal ribbons, bowls,


transportation....delivery





I'd get a book on plants and things and familiarizes your self on some of the plants name and things will also help.


Like i said you may know more than you think.





Good luck.
Reply:no i havnt been hired but i do land scaping sometimes. im mainly home repares. but they probably can hire you or you can try home depot in the garden department.

sports shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment