Friday, November 18, 2011

I need major help with this paragraph of proggressive forms I'm suppost to fill in the blanks...?

I'm suppost to use these words in progressive forms in the paragraph below.


Report


Develop


Ring


Call


Rain


Expect


Hold


Demand


Await


Search


Stand


Pound


I (blank)outside the phone booth for an hour. It (bland) the entire time. I (blank) a call from my assistant, Boris Blookhound. He (blank) every flower show and florist shop in the metropolitan area for the missing orchid. Any minute now he (blank) to report his findings.


Obviously the owner of this valuable plat (blank) the resuslts of Blookhould's investigation too. Sir Horty Culture (blank) this unusual orchid for years. He thinks that Willy Dewitt, his chief competitor, (blank) the orchid for ransom.


At last my phone (blank)! My hear (blank)! (blank) blookhound (blank) that "the case of the missing orchid" is solved or (blank) a blackmailer (blank) a fortune? to be continued...


I know almost all of them but I'm not sure! Thanks

I need major help with this paragraph of proggressive forms I'm suppost to fill in the blanks...?
If you don't understand the assignment, why don't you get help from your instructor?


No comments:

Post a Comment