Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How much would a single orchid OR lily cost from a flower shop?

1. Preferably in Toronto, Canada.


2) I want to wear a flower in my hair for a party. Do florists even sell loose orchids/lilies?


3) How much time do I need to give the florist to actually get hold of an orchid? Do they ship them from elsewhere? I have five days to get hold of a flower.


4) I'm thinking of red. Are red ones more rare/expensive?


5) Links to Toronto flower shops would be helpful. Thanks in advance! :)

How much would a single orchid OR lily cost from a flower shop?
around 20 dollars.
Reply:All florists will sell loose flowers, ie, single ones (in the UK, anyway). A lily or orchid will will likely wilt too quickly in the heat of a party.





However, a red gerbora would look stunning (and has a good thick stem to stick into your hair, if it's up).





I would still check with your florist though, and ask for one to be put aside for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment